Monday, November 28, 2011

Pic of the month - December

OK. So it may not seem very imaginative using the same pic as the one for our Calendar! But I love this shot, so I couldn't resist!

I took this on the island of Phi Phi Ley back in June 2010. I was on a holiday in Phuket, Thailand and decided to do the touristy thing and jump on one of the day-tours to Phi Phi Island.

Whilst it is a tourist trap, and maybe not for those who prefer the road-less-travelled, it is still a great day out! And the scenery is amazing!


This was taken at the spot where we had stopped for lunch. I had a bite to eat and then decided to wander down the beach where I saw a row of these beautiful fishing boats.


I love the way the bow of this boat almost seems to jump out of the photo! And of course, the decorative colours and the pristine, tropical setting just made for a beautiful photo!


You can see more of my Thailand pics by clicking on this link:
http://i4images.photomerchant.net/galleries/thailand


There are more photos to come, so remember to bookmark the page and check regularly for more updates...!

No comments:

Post a Comment